Monday 8 March 2010

Photo Shoot with my favourite photographer

Not only do I enjoy taking photos, I also love having my photo taken.

And who better than Ross to take them!? Well I’m comfortable around him and I know he takes stunning pictures :-)

It also gave me the opportunity to know how it feels to be on the other side of things.

I must admit it did feel strange being the person being photographed and posed - I’m so used to being behind my camera and taking pictures
But, with that said, I did really enjoy having my photo taken. Ross, as always, was very professional, charming, relaxed and patient.

I would like to thank Mark the head gardener at bridge end gardens for granting us permission to shoot at the gardens. For the studio shots we went to the photo studio. We also took a few shots at home.

No make-up artist was on this shoot so I did my own. The clothes were also my own and I did the styling.

Below is just a small selection of some of the photo’s taken. To see more go to the Campbell Photographic Facebook page or go to our Myspace Page.










No comments:

About Me

My photo
Braintree, Essex, United Kingdom